SIGN UP for the Safe and Sound Protocol GROUP PROGRAM
Nourish and awaken the nervous system.
The Safe and Sound Protocol (SSP) is a non-invasive application of Polyvagal Theory, based on decades of research and developed by Dr. Stephen Porges. Listening is connected with the vagus nerve, the body’s internal control center for processing and responding to cues and signals from the world around us. The SSP uses specially-filtered music to train your nervous system.
Feel more safe, calm, grounded and resilient.
Feel less irritable, anxious and overwhelmed.
Think more clearly, attentively, and creatively.
Think less rigidly, disorganized and distractible.
Connect more openly, genuinely and wholly.
Connect less guardedly, distantly.
WHAT GROUP SSP PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- till 2 months of access to SSP Core and SSP Balance in ILS app,
- group information meeting about SSP (1 h)
- individual consultation (0,5 h) before starting the program,
- group workshop meeting – you will create your individual map of nervous system and there will be time for technical issues – access to the app (1,5 h)
- 9 group sessions of active listening to SSP with the trainer (0,5-1 h)
- phone support (till 10 mins a day) during listening to the protocol
- group wrap-up meeting (1 h)
THE STRUCTURE AND TIME (CET) OF MEETINGS:
2.12.2021 (Thursday) 8 PM – 9 PM group information meeting about SSP
3 and 6.12.2021 individual consultation before starting the program
6.12.2021 6 PM – 7:30 PM group workshop meeting
9.12.2021 8 PM – 9 PM group session of listening to SSP with the trainer (1st hour of SSP)
SSP contains 5 hours of audio material to listen to. During group sessions, we listen to 10 – 20 minutes of the protocol, with time devoted to nervous system calming exercises and discussion of the experience. Participants listen to the remaining 20-40 minutes of each hour of protocol individually at their own pace at home between group meetings.
11.12.2021 11:30 AM – 12:00 AM group session (1st hour of SSP)
15.12.2021 7:30 PM – 8 PM group session (2nd hour of SSP)
17.12.2021 7 PM – 7:30 PM group session (2nd hour of SSP)
20.12.2021 8:30 PM – 9 PM group session (3rd hour of SSP)
23.12.2021 7:30 PM – 8 PM group session (3rd hour of SSP)
10.01.2022 8:30 PM – 9 PM group session (4th hour of SSP)
13.01.2022 7:30 PM – 8 PM group session (5th hour of SSP)
17.01.2022 7:30 PM – 8 PM group session (5th hour of SSP)
20.01.2022 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM group wrap-up meeting
THE INVESTMENT IS 1200 $
Sessions take place on Zoom.
HOW CAN YOU ENROLL FOR SSP PROGRAM?
- Fill in the form and send the signed agreement to email@example.com
- Pay for your SSP program till 3 days after filling in the form – 1200 $.
- Choose the date of consultation meeting. ( In case of resignation from the program after the information meeting and consultation till 5.12 – you will get 1000 $ refund)
More information: https://integratedlistening.com/ssp-safe-sound-protocol/